It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 11:28 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2004 5:50 pm 

Made you look.. right guys, any ways...
I just ordered some originals from EROS online, for 5-8 bucks each with free shipping... now how sweeter can a deal get,

I ordered..

Company
Satya
Vastav
Dil Chahta Hai
Hera Pheri-(Paresh Rawal one)

the total came to 37.95 (free shipping to Toronto)

Not a bad deal, so each comes out to be just a bit over 5 bucks each.

Why don't anyone order from these guys? the Dupes will cost you almost the same and now they are flipping putting 2 dvds in one which I'm not really fond of for obvious reasons..

Its almost impossible to find these movies alone nowadays with all the Paki-2 in 1, 3 in 1, and bloody now 6 in 1 shit out there...when I ask for these alone the stores tell me why not take 3 in 1 its better :roll:

I know some have a beef with EROS with quality and all, so don't buy shit dvds lik Kal HO Na HO..originals untill they are like 5-9 bucks each, like I would'nt have paid 20 bucks for Company original (I'd wait for the Dupe) but at 5 bucks I can't complain.

So why not order from EROS and stop the PAKI -Invasion.!!!

What are you guys waiting for?

You should support the Market when the price is right man,,otherwise we'll just have these F$@#$ing Paki 2 in 1 shits :x all over the place...for the same price ....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2004 6:59 pm 

whats ur gripe with the PAKI INVASION.....a dvd is a dvd who gives a shit where it comes from i for one am always buying dupes or ripping them because the so called orignals from EROS/YRF/SPARK/VIDEOSOUND etc are not worth the price even at a discount !!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2004 7:25 pm 

Asif couldnt have said it better! ..... keep in mind it is the "Indian" DVD manufacturers who created this DVD freezing problems and rotting by using cheap media to make a quick buck! Thanks to these 2in1 and dupes which sometimes come on better media than the originals we are not ripped off as much.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2004 7:26 pm 

just in case u well might need this VEEJ :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://www.zulm.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6337

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2004 7:59 pm 

Asif sorry did'nt mean to offend you with the Paki-Dupes remark its just that when I go into the store the clerk always refers the 2 in 1 as pakistani- I guess only in Pakistan they make 2 in 1....

Anyways back to the topic, the quality of these particular ones that I ordered is not that bad from what I see in the reviews on our forums thats why I don't mind taking a stab at this for the first time, and about owning the 2 in 1's its just that I just feel the movie could have been better if it was alone on the disk for some reason-can't say its totally true but just get this feeling that I'm missing something.

Also as stated at 5 bucks a shot I'd rather take the movie alone than bunched up with some other movie..just a personal thing, plus about burning at home at this price I can afford to buy the disk with the beautiful cover and all, Hell Its not like I want every movie out there I'm really picky when buying for keeps, like I would never buy Kal Ho Na Ho at 20 bucks or even 10 for the original cause its really worse than these ones here, plus its a candy floss movie compared to Company -Vastav-Satya....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2004 11:39 pm 

All I have to Say is EROS Customer Service Sucks!! You can ready about that in Retailer's Section!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2004 8:04 pm 

I have bought from EROS before and the quality of the DVDs vary immensely. What I want to emphasize here is the rip-off concerning their REDEEMING POINTS program.

I had enough redeeming points in a month once and could never redeem my points. It did not work. I E-Mailed them three times in a week with no answer whatsoever from them. And one day, before the end of that month, my points were gone! And I had not been able to redeem my points at all!!!!

This is false advertising as far as I am concerned. And I don't like their way of doing things, even though I always got my DVDs pretty quick.

I am thinking about switching to DVDDHAMAKA. Does anyone know about that online store?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2004 12:39 am 

DVD Dhamaka looks ok, sometime they mix up pirated though as all stores does, best is to go on ebay, you going to get pirated there but low price, why go to others for more price for same crappy quality.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2004 3:07 pm 

Hello People, Just got my goods in (I have it shipped at work) in 3 days flat man,,,I was suprised, I put the order in Last Thursday afternoon, and Today Wednusday Morning got in at work..all I orderd came in, all looks well....

As I said why buy dupes of great movies you really like, I buy dupes of some movies that are so so..but movies like Company, Vastav, Dil Chahta Hai..(well your favourites) why not buy the original at a reasonable price like 5.99? when the dupes are at least 3.99 or some times even 5.99!!

Plus there was no shipping...basically I paid 3 bucks more on each dvd not to have them as dupes or crappy 2 in 1's or 3 in 1's or 6 in 1's....or :shock:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2004 4:24 pm 
Site Admin

Veej wrote:
Hello People, Just got my goods in (I have it shipped at work) in 3 days flat man,,,I was suprised, I put the order in Last Thursday afternoon, and Today Wednusday Morning got in at work..all I orderd came in, all looks well....

As I said why buy dupes of great movies you really like, I buy dupes of some movies that are so so..but movies like Company, Vastav, Dil Chahta Hai..(well your favourites) why not buy the original at a reasonable price like 5.99? when the dupes are at least 3.99 or some times even 5.99!!

Plus there was no shipping...basically I paid 3 bucks more on each dvd not to have them as dupes or crappy 2 in 1's or 3 in 1's or 6 in 1's....or :shock:

Dupes are 3.99 and you got originals for 5.99, yet you 'only' paid 3 bucks more :lol: I suggest you invest in a decent calculator, maybe with the ‘3’ bucks you saved and get some lessons in primary mathematics. I have a suspicion someone is ripping you off :bash: :laugh: (hint hint it isn’t the dupe makers :roll: )

Ali

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2004 4:45 pm 

[quote/]Dupes are 3.99 and you got originals for 5.99, yet you 'only' paid 3 bucks more :lol: I suggest you invest in a decent calculator, maybe with the ‘3’ bucks you saved and get some lessons in primary mathematics. I have a suspicion someone is ripping you off :bash: :laugh: (hint hint it isn’t the dupe makers :roll: )

Ali[/quote]

Hay man, I was'nt thinking some one was gonna do the math here...(U got alot of time on your hands right) I was just estimating, cause not all Paki DVDs are the same price ( it all depends on the mood of the shop keeper) so for some I may have paid 3 bucks more for some 2 bucks or 4 bucks..you want me to go on......(but like you ali I dont have the time.... :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2004 7:17 pm 
Site Admin

You need 'a lot of time' to subtract 5.99 from 3.99? :shock: How old are you boy? :laugh:

Me still thinks someone is ripping you off, I know you don't have the time todo the simple maths but still take some time out to check your pocket money, you're being short changed.

Ali
btw keep tabs on your newly found original DVDs, especially Dil Chahta Hai cos this precious 5.99 DVD aint going to last :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2004 8:23 pm 

Ali, you are no accountant.

Remember that famous interview where they were interviewing for an Accountant's job.
Q: was, what's 3 plus 2.
A: The succesfull candidate answered, "I'll make it whatever you want it to be". :D

Rana

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2004 3:27 pm 

monizam wrote:

I am having more enjoyment watching them 2 in 1 dvds..Espically Pinjar-Even says on the credit 20th Century Fox.
These dvds may be pirated but transfers are for the most times better than the so called originals .

Do you mean to say that 2in1 Pinjar is not a copy of EROS DVD, but comes from a different source??

Rana

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2004 12:34 am 

Sound like a rip from digital telecast someone probably set up with a camera in the movie house :P :lol: