It is currently Fri Jul 05, 2024 6:17 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2002 4:17 pm 

PakWebStore.com :cool:
Hi
i just wanna introduce u ppl with the chapest DVDs website on the net !
http://pakwebstore.com is offering DVDs at $9.99 to 12.99 !
now u can well imagine the price diff. most important of all !
the website is offering the DVDs with free shipping !

and the dvds would cost u more low if u would buy the special offers !
regards
Imranpakwebstore.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2002 4:39 pm 

Okay guys who wants to be the Bakra/Bakris for this store ? The usual suspects (CAPTAINAMERICA :D, Jeff Adkins :D or Congress :D ).......

Btw Imranali... FYI... i checked out ur prices... Looks appealing but still beats me why should anyone buy it from your site..as I can get a price matching done at Indiaweekly...

MAYBE the USP of ur store is free worldwide shipping, but again I can take care of that ... U sound so eeirily similar to cdstore.com.pk :) (Of cos u are different ...I know that)...

Anyways folks (Bakras/Bakris) please do report your experience after you have shopped here.. ! Maybe we can spread the word :)
Cheerz

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2002 4:52 pm 

i actually would not say anything from now on !
but let the comments come thro !
let the time be the judge

bye for now

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2002 4:52 pm 

i actually would not say anything from now on !
but let the comments come thro !
let the time be the judge

bye for now

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2002 1:02 pm 

imranali,

What are these 2 in 1 disc sets?
I have never seen these before.
Are they pirate?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2002 1:16 pm 

well !
they have subtitles , 5.1 sound , other special features !
these features r not in a pirated DVD ! but they r exclusively from pakwebstore.com !
i can assure u for the best quality DVD !
u wont regret buyin !

Imran

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:20 am 

hi
well we have the following DVDs :
All released by Yash Raj !
with special features !

jeene ki raah
bandini
humraaz---black and white with sunil dutt
gumrah----black and white with sunil dutt
zameer saira banu
aah

thanks
Imran

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2002 6:08 am 

Sknath,

Considering I've never ordered from cdstore.pk, what makes me a "usual suspect"?

I did however get burned by 2 DVDs I bought at a local Indian market.

Online, I have only dealt with IWeekly, and one order each at Nehaflix and CDguru.

Jeff

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2002 3:41 pm 

Jeff Adkins wrote:
Sknath,

Considering I've never ordered from cdstore.pk, what makes me a "usual suspect"?

I did however get burned by 2 DVDs I bought at a local Indian market.

Online, I have only dealt with IWeekly, and one order each at Nehaflix and CDguru.

Jeff

Jeff Adkins I know... U never ordered (and rightfully so)... However I am not mistaken, you distinctly contemplated buying something from that store ( like as they say... beware of the devil for he tempts yeah :D An UrbanLegend has proved that buy ordering from this store and explained that these DVDs are indeed Pirate/Replicated (whatever you may prefer calling them)) which you mentioned in a particular thread :)

The stores you mentioned below are 100% Genuine stores and like you I also encourage them (though havent yet got a chance to shop with NehaFlix)...
Cheerz

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2002 4:26 pm 

You are a funny guy sknath, a regular riot! Cheers!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2002 6:11 am 

Quote:
However I am not mistaken, you distinctly contemplated buying something from that store ( like as they say... beware of the devil for he tempts yeah An UrbanLegend has proved that buy ordering from this store and explained that these DVDs are indeed Pirate/Replicated (whatever you may prefer calling them)) which you mentioned in a particular thread.

Yes, I certainly inquired about them before I knew what they were all about. As far as the DVDs being sold on Pakwebstore, I cannot be convinced that you can fit 6 hours one DVD without suffering from terrible pixelization. It's just not possible.

Jeff

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2002 7:47 am 

Jeff Adkins wrote:
Quote:
However I am not mistaken, you distinctly contemplated buying something from that store ( like as they say... beware of the devil for he tempts yeah An UrbanLegend has proved that buy ordering from this store and explained that these DVDs are indeed Pirate/Replicated (whatever you may prefer calling them)) which you mentioned in a particular thread.

Yes, I certainly inquired about them before I knew what they were all about. As far as the DVDs being sold on Pakwebstore, I cannot be convinced that you can fit 6 hours one DVD without suffering from terrible pixelization. It's just not possible.

Jeff

Jeff precisely my point :) Let the proponents of these PIRATE (100% certified and pure) sites claim thier credibility , but I am sure, with the exception of a few die hard PATRIOTs and CURIOUS ppz, no one will venture out ... afterall you see you (again following the analogy of the devil.. what happened to Michael Douglas when he tasted the goodies of Glenn Close in Fatal attraction :D)....

Now that we have talked abt the pretenders lets go shopping to the real SITE out there :)

*ps :- Jeff make sure you keep track of Devdas in your local blockbuster store (if it ever reaches there of cos).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2002 5:16 am 

Hey guys, I just checked out pakwebstore and I really like their 2 in 1 deals. Many of the movies on there are ones that I have wanted for a long time. Does ANYONE here have any experience with this store, and especially with 2 in 1 dvds? Their 'Hum Aapke Hain Kaun' and 'Hum Saath Saath Hain' combo pack sounds especially interesting. Of course Im not betting this is official, but considering how horrible even the legal DVDs of HAHK are, I think I might check them out on this store. Also, I saw their 'Devdas OLD AND NEW' combo which looks kinda neat. Has anyone really ever shopped with these guys? I mean its so easy to blacklist someone like them without even trying them - granted that most of these retailers are really a ripoff, but heres hoping their 2 in 1 deals work out fine.

Imranali, I have a question. Are your 2 in 1 DVDs flip-discs? I suppose they would have to be (ie. one movie on each side). Are they copied from the original DVDs and then mass marketed, or as these prints that originated in Pakistan (by which token Im assuming the new Devdas transfer on the 2 in 1 must be terrible)? How long does a shipment take to reach the US? Do ANY DVDs skip chapters or have defects of any other kind? What if I end up hating the DVD and want my money back. I'm willing to try a new store, but only if they can assure me that they'll be good reimbursees in case I feel I've been ripped off.

Cheers. :thumbs:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2002 2:35 pm 

Hi Kabir,

Well, I have ordered several discs from them, and am still awaiting their arrival. Two of the three dvds were those 2-in-1 things. I believe urbanlegend ordered from pakwebstore and received his disc of Raaz/Kasoor two-in-one, and he said it was better than he expected. He posted a thread about it in the general forum, but I don't have the link. Perhaps he can make some more comments? My order was shipped out oct. 14, so when i get my discs, i will post my comments, and maybe if i get in touch with Ali, or someone else, i can send some screen shots. Take care!

Hasan

PS. They reply to my emails fairly quickly, within a day, so if you have questions you can ask them.

Edited By Chebji on 1035759547

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2002 4:32 pm 

Hi there !
I have not been able to login to Zulm.net's forum .. dont know y !
anyways !
I m here to answer !

*Actually pakwebstore's normal shipping time is about 2 week from the date of dispatching

*All the DVDs have been described with there special features along with there titles ! means if any DVD with us dont have the subtitles of dont have the 5.1 sound it is promptly displayed there !

*any 2 in 1 of devdas .... i would only prefer to buy if i m not interested in subtitles and 5.1 coz at the moment the combos of DEVDAS dont have true 5.1 wound.

*Other combos do have all the special features ! u can chk ou URBANLEGED's post here : http://www.zulm.net/cgi-bin/ikonboard.c ... f=1;t=3185

*All DVDs have original quality and u just dont have to worry abt it ! also the great customer service !

*More then 500 satisfied customers !

*Combo DVDs are on the single layered disc ! (no quality detoriation)

Any furthur question u may ask !

Regards
Imran