It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 9:26 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2004 1:34 pm 

Im in the uk and think they are the dogs danglers!
excellent service every time so far!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2004 3:04 pm 

I live in NY, USA; never had a problem with IW so far. I don't put much weight on anyone's tracking system in the first place though.

I do agree that themahal has fast shipping. I do always order south indian movies from them, but I have sent them email before and they never replied.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2004 6:42 pm 

I have ordered a couple of times from these turkeys and was not much impressed with their service or price! :D I mostly shop in Jackson Heights as I live within walking distance, prices are on par to IW and you get the same stuff anyway. :p

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2004 11:32 pm 

I recently send an email to IW that I want my dvd's by the 19 because I paid extra. Anyway they called me today (16) and asked for my home address so they can send the movies through UPS, so I will get the movies by the 19th. I thought this was pretty neat for them to give me a call. Let me see if i am going to get the movie by the 19th.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2004 8:55 pm 

RNJBOND wrote:
Please die now Indiaweekly, and Nehaflix can thank you for a new customer.

:laugh: LOL Rishi! :D

I feel the same way! Indiaweekly takes forever to send out orders!

I had ordered 2 DVDs, plus a CD from them like 2 weeks before Christmas, I paid for the fast shipping because I was going away for the holidays and I wanted my stuff to take with me on my trip, but they didn't even send out my stuff.. I ended up getting them in January :angry: :ffs:

I recently placed an order with them, bought a DVD and a CD, placed it on Feb 9, and they sent it out to me only on the 16 :angry:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2004 8:48 pm 

Indiaweekly called me up and told me that it was because of excessive demand for Kal Ho Naa Ho, which is understandable (then again, this is hardly the first time I've had problems with Indiaweekly). They sent me the same shipment with overnight shipping, so it came Wednesday, then my original package came Friday (and I'll return it on Monday).

I'm still disappointed that I couldn't see KHNH that last weekend and that I don't have enough time to see it this weekend.

I'm seriously considering checking out nehaflix.com the next time I make a dvd order.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2004 4:39 am 

i'm currently having the same problem with IW. cant seem to track my order which was shipped last week. I guess everyone is having the same problem. sent them a email about this but got no reply so far :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2004 2:08 pm 

guess what rnjbond you are not the only one someone else beat you to the punch

RANJ

Posted: Thu Jun 27, 2002 12:17 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOOKS LIKE SOME ONE IS NOT HAPPY WITH INDIA WEKLY!!!
IT READS:

too many bad dvds.last order of 16 and 3 are bad..will not exchange only credit
your account so have to reorder and pay another handling fee..robberrs and
theives,,,
i bought all the sky dvds form dei for 7.99 each with free shipping and your
arse weekly.com wants up to 14.99 for the same totles plus shipping and
handling.

HIS EMAILS ADD IS (edited) - WHY DONT U PUBLICLY DECLARE THIS ON ZULM - ANYWAY I WOULD NOT GO NEAR SKY DVDS - WOT DO U EXPECT - IF U BUY SHITE U GET SHITE - U *************!!!!

DO NOT MESS WITH THE BEST!!!

Edited By RANJ on June 26 2002 at 20:18

sknath

Posted: Thu Jun 27, 2002 12:32 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ranj the fact is that the person doesnt have a command over the english vocabulary speaks for itself ... BTW if someone had been reading the forums he would have known that SKY is a shit »DVD company. I only have their Jaane Bhi Do Yaaron DVD (as there is no hope of getting another dvd anytime soon )

sknath

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 1:42 pm 

Stick to the topic ... all messages not relating to topic have been deleted (Sorry for the delay)

Without mentioning names DO NOT GO OFF TOPIC!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 4:22 am 

sweetfriend wrote:
Quote:
Ranj the fact is that the person doesnt have a command over the english vocabulary speaks for itself

What is going on here-Is this forum limited to English Vocabulary or is it a tool for some people only.
Have seen Hindi and Tamil with no comments like this.I guess this forum has no one to control such kinds of comments.
Unless of course ....

sweetfriend, that was a comment made nearly 2 years ago. I dunno how that thread got revived. Unfortunately, I do not have that message but I stand by what I stated.

As for your grudge, in a way it sure is related to the English vocabulary. I guess I am typing this in English...and not in Tamil... :)
Hindi , Hindi mein likha jaata hai...(woh bhi angrezi mein)... I dont have access to hindi fonts etc.

As the mods have stated... stick to the point of IW bashing/discussing and nothing else !

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 4:48 pm 

Quote:
..Especially the one who revived your comment and probably added to it..

check for yourself monizam and see if anything was added

viewtopic.php?t=5027

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 6:14 pm 

There u go again!!! :roll: :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 6:14 pm 

monizam wrote:
Clipper wrote:
Quote:
..Especially the one who revived your comment and probably added to it..

check for yourself monizam and see if anything was added

viewtopic.php?t=5027

Seems like you are hungry for something.Why the hell don't you leave me alone.Dont see Urban Legend coming to delete your post or you posting anything else.Just you and your Jane Fonda Guru..

oh shut up cry baby you invited that response under your other name of sweetfriend seems you dont like the receiving end of things... you are not fooling anyone but yourself.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 6:30 pm 

sweetfriend wrote:
Quote:
oh shut up cry baby you invited that response under your other name of sweetfriend seems you dont like the receiving end of things... you are not fooling anyone but yourself.

What are you talking about and who the hell are you calling cry baby.
Why don't you go ask Jane Fonda to teach you some mannerism and how to make Cassava Pone.
And by the way you only come to post on zulm when your Guru eggs you on,,Get a life you Moron..

who am i calling cry baby.... whichever name you go by monizam or sweetfriend.....you poor disillusion lost sole

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 6:45 pm 

wrong jb go nothing to do with this its just beween you and me.... as a moron even i know that much... you are pissed with jb because he stopped taking your phone calls and dont even open your pms... you are so desperate to be his friend that you even started a thread here entitled CALL he never responded to you so that made you even madder than hell.. give it up fool he doesnt want to be your friend so dont take your frustrations out on me. ... just live with it that jb saw the real you early on. check it for yourself

viewtopic.php?t=6573

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next