It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:10 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: Need emotional help!!
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:11 am 

These Christmas vacs, my paternal grandparents moved in even though they knew that I have my board exams in March. They act like 'nawabs' and want their orders completed by me and my mom. My dad, who to came in after a few days (mentally and emotionally, he is separated from us) is isn't helping us but adding to our problems by ordering this, that, etc.

THEY DON'T EVEN REALIZE THAT I HAVE SUCH IMPORTANT EXAMS ON MY HEAD AND I NEED FULL CONCENTRATION!!!

My future is gone to the dogs because of those cannibals and they will blame me, my younger bro and my mom for everything.

My mom has to work and cook like a maid. They wouldn't eat food prepared by the cook. They all want different stuff to eat at different times.

We talked to our dad about this and he almost disowned us. My mom cannot really do a job because of her deteriorating health and no one cares.

They stopped caring about me too and just care about their food and daru.

My bro wanted to go to Manali for vacs but because of them, his wish remained incomplete.

Even if we confront them, they would disown us and I would have to shift to my maternal grandparent's house at Patna. So I would have to repeat my 10th grade.

I'm SOL and my mom and bro and I need emotional help!!!

Bloody! My pet dogs are much more sensible than those cannibals. When we are stressed, the dogs would come and sit next to us and lick and fondle us. One of my dogs was growling at my dadi the other day!!

We don't know what to do. Those cannibals wouldn't even allow us to go out and enjoy because they want us to do their 'Seva' all day long!!

My dad also called me a dumb and unsmart, unintelligent child!!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:29 am 

isn't there a counsellor in your school?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:32 am 

newDEEP [go-green] wrote:
isn't there a counsellor in your school?

I do go for counseling normally but ever since they've come, I'm not able to visit her. I told her the situation and she asked me to ignore them and lock yourself up and cover up your ears.

But I'm also worried about my mom and bro! Mom isn't allowed to leave the house unless she has to go to buy grocery.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:05 pm 

At zulm.net, we are not really equipped to appropriately handle such requests. It may be useful to talk again to your counsellor or the principal, and/ or seek guidance from an elder/ teacher or a law officer (as and when needed) you trust.

Thanks for sharing, but zulm.net may not be the place you find a good way out of your situation.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:35 pm 

You may delete this. Actually I was burning with anger that time. So I ended up doing this. Thanks for your help.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]