It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:18 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 8:28 pm 

A quite powerful courtroom drama thriller where Old Amitabh gives a great restrained and powerful
performance. No, i'm not joking, he's very good here, the best i've seen him perform for ... well, a
long time for sure. Aniruddha Roy Chowdhury directed this film and the Bollywood courtroom scene
is made in a low key way (well, for most of the time anyway, there's some shrieking at the end).

Yes, don't bother about the DVD cover where it looks like AB will go on like a thunderstorm, but NO
Amitabh is GREAT and even gripping when portraying the old lawyer Deepak Singh taking on his last
case. The ending is somewhat melodramatic but powerful none the less. Now i love the old man again.

Taapsee Pannu and Amitabh

Three Young women, played by Taapsee Pannu, Kirti Kulhari and Andrea Turing, has gotten into some
serious trouble after having a one-night fling with 3 rich connected guys. Pannu's role figure hit one
of them with a bottle to his head to protect herself, and is charged with attempted murder.
All of the 3 Girls are fine in their roles but this film belongs to Amitab. What a presence he has.
A recommended drama thriller this it

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:01 am 

I heard good report re this film but after seeing AB potty training for 2.5 hours in Piku, did not ding guts;(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk