It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2024 3:28 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 8:10 pm 

I have placed orders with EROS 5-6 weeks back ans since none of the DVDs has been shipped due to unavailability , I have write to EROS to cancel the orders and giev me my money back but I wonder did anyone here has faced a problem with EROS and he/she managed to get his/her money back ! :?:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 8:22 pm 

:laugh:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 10:54 pm 

Indian retailers get very offended if customers ask for refunds, even when their goods are faulty or dont exist! :shock: You have more hope of getting alternative titles if you persist long enough!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 8:17 am 

armaan wrote:
Indian retailers get very offended if customers ask for refunds, even when their goods are faulty or dont exist! :shock: You have more hope of getting alternative titles if you persist long enough!!

I will keep that in mind and I won't stop asking for my money :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 8:19 am 

sweetfriend wrote:
Eros thinks all of us are Sandish from DEI.
I refuse to buy from Eros anymore.They owe me refunds but keeps send me the same crappy response about titles will be in stock.

they stopped sending me that crappy e-mail but yeaterday after i sent my e-mail to them , I start getting them again :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 8:37 am 

hehe I been emailing since few months now, not getting any reply although 2-3 months later I do get we have transfered your request to this or that department. :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 12:08 pm 

You guyz are just wasting time by even bothering with emails! Best chance of getting a refund is if you phone them everyday, until the refund shows in your bank acccount. And, try to establish contact with the 'right' people in the department!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 7:30 pm 

Do they Ever Answer their Phone Calls??

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 10:19 pm 

I been calling them everyday since last 5 days 3/4 times a day, no one is answering phone in any department :shock: who is running the place!!

Good, call credit card company, I know what will credit card company do, they will just take out straight, Eros won't even know until they see their statement :o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 6:29 am 

You guys have got to be kidding, right? You've pre-purchased EROS titles, without actually receiving your product, and after long-over-due delay, and still without receiving anything, those chuteeas won't return your money?!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 2:42 am 

Its not just a case of pre-purchasing unreleased titles... The likes of Eros charge your credit card as soon as you place the order, and often don't have existing titles in stock either... Try getting a refund? It's impossible! Not all banks are prepared to reimburse you in such case, as the transaction was genuinely processed by you, and therefore not considered to be fraudalent...!!

I always phone Eros before placing an order to see if they have the title in stock, and if you can't get through, don't process the order!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 3:34 am 

:cry: :cry:

Post subject: Eros Online Store
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 12:40 pm 

Eros gave me a refund a few months back on a song dvd by yashrajfilms because they did not have it stock. A few months later I get this package from Eros Entertainment and the package had the song DVD I ordered 4 months back. So I quickly checked my credit statements and sure enough I had a refund from Eros with no recharge. In the end i got the DVD free.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 6:23 pm 

I have had similar problems with Eros. Over three months, I have received two defective copies of Aks and, on their buy 10, get one free, I requested the copy of Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya with subtitles that was listed and got one without subtitles.

I sent e-mails and only received form letters that signified they never read the e-mails. I tried calling but did not get anyone. Early last month I wrote to the CEO - Mr. Naz - and sent him copies of all my e-mails. I have still not heard back from him.

Any idea how long I should wait before e-mailing the corporate office in UK and does anyone have any idea if that will do any good?

I admit that Eros has great prices but I quit dealing with them because of how shabbily their customer service (??!!) has treated me. Not sure where my quest will take me but, it is just on principle.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 6:24 pm 

Its nice to know Eros's inefficiency can lead to favourable outcome for customers, but unfortunately such occurences are rare! :D