It is currently Sat Jun 29, 2024 6:59 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2004 1:55 am 

Just to let you all guys know that I was cheated by EVPDVD.com. Infact many others were cheated too, and were reporting it in their forum which they closed down last week. I placed an order from them on the 20th of dec for the 25 dvds for $125 deal still going on at evpdvd.com. After a lot of emails they shipped out 7 dvds two weeks back. I am yet to receive the remaining dvds and they are not even answering any emails. I have been patient enough. I am calling my credit card company today to dispute the balance amount. SHAME ON EVPDVD.COM. :angry:

Edited By CRAZYDVDBUYER on 1076983011

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2004 4:20 am 

Hi,
The same thing happened with me too. i ordered for 3 dvds and out of them i received only 2, while the other was out of stock and imho they didnt charged me even for those 2 dvds yet. I checked my c.c. statement after I saw ur post and I didnt see that they have charged anything even for those 2 dvds. Its already been a month since I got there dvds and they promised me to send the other dvd as soon as the fresh stock arrives. Also when they shipped two the three dvds i got a call from Florida rather than from NJ where there office is located and they told me that they are shipping only 2 dvds. Rest they will ship as soon as the new stock arrives. i think same might be the case with you too so please check ur statement.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2004 4:35 am 

enjoy wrote:
Hi,
The same thing happened with me too. i ordered for 3 dvds and out of them i received only 2, while the other was out of stock and imho they didnt charged me even for those 2 dvds yet. I checked my c.c. statement after I saw ur post and I didnt see that they have charged anything even for those 2 dvds. Its already been a month since I got there dvds and they promised me to send the other dvd as soon as the fresh stock arrives. Also when they shipped two the three dvds i got a call from Florida rather than from NJ where there office is located and they told me that they are shipping only 2 dvds. Rest they will ship as soon as the new stock arrives. i think same might be the case with you too so please check ur statement.

Unfortunately they have charged my card on the day I ordered itself. Lucky you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2004 12:03 pm 
Site Admin

monizam wrote:
These are the same companies that the Zulmies are proud of..

Have you nothing else to be proud of in your life apart from con retailers? :doze:

Ali

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2004 7:00 pm 

Maybe lots of people took advantage of EVP's offer and they weren't prepared, in which case EVP should have had more discs in stock. All of a sudden their forum is down for "maintenance" :baaa:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 12:55 am 

I got an email from EVP today. I will keep you all posted.
HI,

We are shipping the remaining DVD's by next week.

EVP

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 3:20 am 

Hello CRAZYDVDBUYER, What is your advice Place an order... OR wait till you receive your DVDs?

Edited By DVDWhiz on 1077160853

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 3:57 am 

Evp was a good company with good quality dvds esp their last releases. I would say wait till I get my order. IF I do I will assume that they have got the dvds in stock now. Anyway when you try to place an order in their site now it says not in stock.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 11:13 am 

If a company makes good DVDs, it doesn't have to mean they are good! CrazyDVDBuyer, I've been following your posts at EVP forums which they closed, and also at Idlebrain.com. I wish you good luck but I lost trust in EVP GUY long while back! I never ordered when the deal started as I was very suspicious having known him for 2-years!

I just hope they will not be so dumb that they cheat their loyal customers who trusted and supported their quality.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2004 5:29 pm 

looks like technogreek might have guessed it right about this sneaky deal! I read lot of complaints at other DVD forum related to Telugu DVDs.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 1:24 am 

I ordered a telugu dvd (I just wanted to explore other south indian movies than tamil, and malayalam). I couldn't get a dolby version of OKKADU in other sites, so I placed an order with EVP. I ordered 5 more at moviexpress.com (??). I recieved the 5 movies within a week, and still waiting for the EVP order. I placed the orders on JANUARY 13.

This morning I got an email from fedex saying a shipment from evp is on the way. Its been over 2 months since I placed the order, and they are sending the movie now. DO NOT EVER ORDER FROM EVP. You may get the movie, but do u wanna wait 3 months for your movies??

BTW, THEY will take your money the next day of your order.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 3:42 am 

More Complaints About EVP

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2004 7:42 pm 

Kuttappan wrote:

This morning I got an email from fedex saying a shipment from evp is on the way. Its been over 2 months since I placed the order, and they are sending the movie now. DO NOT EVER ORDER FROM EVP. You may get the movie, but do u wanna wait 3 months for your movies??

BTW, THEY will take your money the next day of your order.

Many seem to have got this Fedex e-mail but the packages were never dropped at Fedex! Let us know when you receive your Fedex Box

Post subject: GOT THE SAME EMAIL
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2004 1:58 am 

I got the same email too from EVP that the packages are mailed through Fedex and still no package.

I have already filed a claim through my credit card company.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2004 7:24 pm 

I received a package of 3 dvds from evp today. Now they have to send me 15 more. Never again will I fall for such deals. :evil: