It is currently Sat Jun 29, 2024 6:54 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2004 1:43 pm 

Like whats up with these folks? Don't know about you people but everytime I visit this site it raises my blood pressure. I'm getting pretty tired of seeing them trying to hawk these DVDS
Faraar, Mard, Coolie and Angoor why don't they, as a goodwill gesture and customer appreciation give one to every person visiting their stie? It's even stranger to see that these same DVDS always make the best seller list :p :nopity:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2004 6:18 pm 

JB.. try to have your browser block you from visiting indiaquickly's website. :;):

I personally cannot expect much from iq, they are best at being them.

:cool: :fight:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2004 7:41 am 

monizam wrote:
It will be better for you to visit some other site like
http://www.dvddhamaka.com

How is this shop? I just looked at their website and prices seem o.k..
Are these originals or pirates?

christian

Edited By christian on 1075362136

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 2:08 pm 

monizam wrote:
I have dealt with these folks personally and spoken to them several times-They assured me that they do not sell pirates.
For the same reason they do not stock Shemaroo titles like Indiaweekly..They stock the officail ones like those at Nehaflix.

Just placed a larger order with them, let's see how it works out (processing time, packaging,delivery).....
Christian

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 8:31 am 

christian wrote:
Just placed a larger order with them, let's see how it works out (processing time, packaging,delivery).....
Christian

So far my experience with dvddhamaka is very good. Customer service is very friendly (and helpful) and replies within a couple of hours. The order was sent out quickly, I'll let you know as soon as I have it. So far, thumbs up. Maybe nehaflix loses a customer (my last order which is already paid has not been sent out for 11 days)

:thumbs:

Christian

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 1:48 pm 

monizam wrote:
I have dealt with these folks personally and spoken to them several times-They assured me that they do not sell pirates.
For the same reason they do not stock Shemaroo titles like Indiaweekly..They stock the officail ones like those at Nehaflix.

Who says that nehaflix does not sell pirated dvd. Look at their songs dvd. I have seen a lot of their song dvds from Vanilla music and the ones sold at Pakwebstore. But I have always had great shopping experience from them. I have purchased from dvddhamaka and they are o.k too.

Edited By CRAZYDVDBUYER on 1075989075

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 7:38 pm 

DVDdhamaka.com is not bad if you purchasing number of old DVDs, however for one or 2 titles, you rather go somewhere else, their shipping is like $6.00 -

so indiaweekly - $16.00 plus $3.00 shipping - $19.99
DVD Dhamaka - $15.00 plus $6.00 shipping - $21.00
b4umovie.com - $17.00 plus $2.00 shipping - $19.00
nehaflix.com - $17.00 plus $4.00 shipping - $21.00

They killing us one way or anotherway, may they put shipping low or high, and dvd prices high or low :cool: :bangbang:

Edited By chrish on 1076010069

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2004 3:20 am 

I am pissed at IW too. I buy movies from them all the time. Usually i buy movies worth over 150 per month from their site. They used to have this guy named AFZAL, and he was very good at customer service. New people are pissing me off with little silly stuffs. They won't email the list of the movies you ordered untill they ship the fricking movies. I recently placed three orderes with them, and I messed up by placing 3 titles with all three orderes. I would have known if they send me the fucking list of the movies of every order. I accidently opened one of the title, and I asked them if i could return it. I didn't even watch the fucking movie, and all they have to do is wrapp it again as usual like all the fucking indian retailers. But an asshole (Omprakash) wouldn't accept the return. This is too after spending well over a 1000 dollers on their site over the years. They won't replace a fucking 5 doller dvd.

I don't trust neha flix, their site looks like they are selling pirated dvds. I would like to know if there are any good reliable internet sites that sells dvd at a decent price.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2004 3:39 am 

I agree NOW. I purchase over 200 $$ DVD per month, I don't even keep up with list of Titles (My Fault), but I placed order for Aas Pas and Razia Sultan DVD to be shipped in UK and after that I placed 4-5 orders. Now my friend in UK got Aas Pas DVD but no Razia Sultan :ohyeh:

I don't have order id anymore since I deleted all emails to clear inbox. Now ???

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2004 4:48 pm 

I found B4Umovie.com. Are they selling original dvds? I am not going to buy from IW again. I hope they are reading this discussions, so they can realize how to treat their customer. I wish themahal.com sell cheaper hindi dvd movies. They are very good at customer service. Recently I returned a movie, un opened after three-four months later. I told them, I bought this movie accidently, and to replace. They replaced it with a movie that was going to cost me more than the original.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2004 9:20 pm 

I bought from b4umovie.com - I bought combination of used ones and new ones, New Ones - they were originals for sure, only thing want to make sure is purchasing used dvds, since they don't deal directly in it and used through users who want to sell dvds from their collection they don't guarantee original dvd of that but they do replace them if doesn't work.

I bought that videosounds dulhan hum le jayenge and some other used, shipping is low too.

Edited By chrish on 1076290664

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2004 12:58 am 

Quote:
Christian

Well? :D

Edited By JamesBond007 on 1076288410

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2004 8:25 am 

JamesBond007 wrote:
Quote:
Christian

As I said a couple of posts above, customer service is fast, friendly and helpful. The had the order delivered to a friend in the US, shipping (+taxes and duty) directly to Germany is fairly expensive. I will pick it up in a couple of weeks. As soon as I have it I'll let you know.

Christian

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2004 12:44 pm 

JamesBond007 wrote:
Quote:
Christian

All right, I just received my order. Most of the stuff seems to be in order. They even included a free gift. Haven't checked all the discs, just noticed that "Don" unfortunately is the BABA traders disc, not the DEI disc (couldn't tell from the webpage). One of the discs was flying around in the case but seems o.k.. Maa tuhhje salaam does not work on all players (which according to what I read is Eros fault -> bad disc), the rest is fine.

In general I can recommend dvddhamaka, decent prices, good customer service, fast shipping. They have a new customer.

Christian

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2004 3:24 am 

Yeah, but who wants 20 Baba DVDs? :laugh: