It is currently Wed Jun 26, 2024 1:20 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2003 6:24 am 

guys i think this is a pretty good deal. the movie is pretty good & so are the songs and so is riya sen :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2003 6:59 am 

oh my god.....i cant believe you actually like this crappy movie.....u actually find their acting good??? maybe the bitches in there might be sexy looking but the acting??? if this movie sells for $.50 i wouldnt buy it....mujhe to taras aa raha hai un producer per jo achi story likhte hai aur ese log award le jate hai....hona hi chahiye....we got too many of khiladi ji'z motivating the movie to be very goooood & making the producer all mighty :) hehehehehe 4/10 rating....now thats the shit....hurry yo ass guys....cant miss this deal...like he said, its only 1 day sale....lol

http://www.planetbollywood.com/Film/Style/index.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2003 10:58 am 

Master_J wrote:
oh my god.....i cant believe you actually like this crappy movie.....u actually find their acting good??? maybe the bitches in there might be sexy looking but the acting??? if this movie sells for $.50 i wouldnt buy it....mujhe to taras aa raha hai un producer per jo achi story likhte hai aur ese log award le jate hai....hona hi chahiye....we got too many of khiladi ji'z motivating the movie to be very goooood & making the producer all mighty :) hehehehehe 4/10 rating....now thats the shit....hurry yo ass guys....cant miss this deal...like he said, its only 1 day sale....lol

http://www.planetbollywood.com/Film/Style/index.html

Master_J who gives a F*** about what some reviewer thinks? you didn't have to go thru all th trouble to find the review with the lowest rating. pretty lame buddy!

I was only giving my opinion of the movie & felt it was worth the price. I wasn't telling anyone to go buy it. no need to get carried away man. as for the movie itself, i did enjoy it at the time it released & wouldn't mind watching it again.

man you are pathetic! :bash:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2003 3:05 pm 

i heard good review about this movie from freinds. actually looking forward to watch it, but my local grocers doesn't have this movie on DVD.

IW still got it for today's deal! :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2003 5:38 pm 

Ok!! time pass!! becomes thriller during the course, from college love story!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2004 12:01 am 

STYLE movie is pretty funny. Ofcourse don't count on the story, but intresting for youngsters.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 4:47 am 

the first is awesome, the second is shit, but the bitches in both movies are HOT. Nuff Said!!

:bash: :bash: :bash: :bash:

(Btw, I wouldn't exactly recommend buying the original dvd of Style because it is made by Spark and u know that the dvd is rotten already or will be rotten soon enough.)