It is currently Wed Jul 03, 2024 9:13 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: NEHAFILX.COM!!!!!!!!!!!
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2002 7:12 pm 

yo....is http://www.nehaflix.com/ good??? i just came accross this site and i see lot of dvds that i want to buy very cheap...$4.99 ....do they sell original dvds???? anyone purchased from this site??? had any problems??? by looking at this site, it looks like they purchase the dvds from indiaweekly.com and re-sell it....lol.... please reply to this..thanx

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2002 9:09 pm 

I bought two dvd/s fromt hem...n they're not pirated or old or anything...so i don't know abt. the reselling thing...they're not bad imo...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2002 7:38 pm 

well most of their dvds are same price as indiaweekly.com...and the shipping is the same as well...i dont know why would anyone buy from here since IW has more choices of DVDs and prices are cheap as well....oh yea...i think the only reason ppl will buy because they probably ship their dvds in 2-3 days....unlike IW they take 5 - 10 buisness days but ofcourse if u pay more shipping you get fast :) ....usually in most of their dvds it says 2 day shipping....that makes sense....and they do also mention they buy it right off the supplier such as DEI EROS and so on....so i guess they are not pirated....but they provide less info on dvds...such as they only give brand names but nothing else there...like what type of sound quality it is....who made it and so on.....oh well....i think i will stick with IW for now :) ....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2002 8:46 am 

Nehaflix's return policy isn't as good as Indiaweekly's. I've returned defective discs to IW before and always got a full refund of the disc price plus all shipping costs.

----------------------------------------------
Nehaflix return policy

There are no returns or refunds on any items. All sales are final.

Defective items that do not work or are damaged in transit will be replaced by new items. Any defective items should be reported via email at orders@nehaflix.com within 7 days of arrival and a return authorization number will be issued. No returns will be accepted without a prior authorization.

Customer is responsible for return shipping costs and Nehaflix.com will pay for reshipping the item back to you. This is a standard policy in all mail order businesses anywhere and similar to the concept if you would bought something at a local store, you would be responsible for taking it back to the store to get a replacement if it were found defective.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2002 3:30 pm 

Well!! I think, it is MY TIME to jump in too!!
Neha flix!!

PROS:
competitive prices.Good /prompt custmer service responce., Had shown, accomodative/generous return/replacement policy, of course, u have to mail them for authorization(reasonable).Shipping cost,same as IW, but Shipping is VERY PROMPT with QUICK time delievry(my experience).
Order placement responce..via e.mail, order shipping..VERY GOOD.

They do have some FREE COUPONS hoovering around for FREE SHIPPING every now and then(IW...absolutely None!)

Cons:
Now DVD Quality..I believe ALL NEW dvds r GENUINE!
OLDER, DEI, VIDEO SOUND titles: REPLICATED? or What source they use!or IW use what source? It beats me! OFCOURSE! DEI is not supplying any more!
REPLICATED DISCS: have SOURED every thing, U cant say any thing? Whoever can REPRINT a more PROFESSIONAL GLOSSY LOOKING, COVER ART< wins the game.

Scratched Discs: People had problems with both IW/Neha flix, and I think, both have been very REASONABLE solving that!( I dont know whether the REPACK some of their RENTAL STUFF every now and then? I dont know?

Cheers! Keep ur EYES open! and STAY reasonable to ask for REFUND and REPLACEMENTS, for GENUINE problems, only. :baaa:

Nehaflix, might not take CORRECT stuff back, within 10 days limit? I dont know?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2002 6:04 pm 

Guys everyone says that I am a "CHAMCHA" of IW or in some way associated with IW.. Even after 18 months why Havent I changed my preferences ? The reason being IW ( and ESP Afzal gives me so much leverage as to my vieweing pleasure in DVDs that I dont think it is worth it to change)...

I brought the DVD.. Jis Desh Mein Ganga Behti Hain (Yashraj) and after watching it I returned it back to him... opened...and asked him to send me Mission Kashmir... Voila..Promptly I get Mission Kashmir in front of my door by the next week... no questions asked :) Thats what I call is cust service... I dunno if Nehaflix or any other online store will do that.. If they do that , then I may be curious enuff to take a look at them, but till then its IW all the way :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2002 7:11 pm 

Quote:
Guys everyone says that I am a "CHAMCHA" of IW or in some way associated with IW.. Even after 18 months why Havent I changed my preferences ? The reason being IW ( and ESP Afzal gives me so much leverage as to my vieweing pleasure in DVDs that I dont think it is worth it to change)...

What are you talking about? Your the biggest shill for IndiaWeekly. The mere mention of another site has you swooping in to put down the site, without justification ( actually purchasing from the site).

Thread In Question

In the link above, someone was introducing the members of Zulm.net to another website, an alternative to purchasing DVDs. Rather than ask questions inquring about the site like others did, you decided to endorse "your" site, and make comparisons to another site (cdstore.pk.uk), in an attempt to imply something.....

I really dont understand anyone associated with this site posting on this board, personally, I like IndiaWeekly, they have good service, no doubt, but the mere mention of the bad quality disks, or bad shipping from other customers, has the same 2 or 3 shills for this site accusing the person of lying, or working for a competitor, which makes what they say biased and ignorant ..... :rolleyes:

Edited By Naven on 1033758853

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2002 7:18 pm 

Naven wrote:
Quote:

What are you talking about? Your the biggest shill for IndiaWeekly. The mere mention of another site has you swooping in to put down the site, without justification ( actually purchasing from the site).

Thread In Question

In the link above, someone was introducing the members of Zulm.net to another website, an alternative to purchasing DVDs. Rather than ask questions inquring about the site like others did, you decided to endorse "your" site, and make comparisons to another site (cdstore.pk.uk), in an attempt to imply something.....

I really dont understand anyone associated with this site posting on this board, the mere mention of the bad quality disks, or bad shipping from other customers, has the same 2 or 3 shills for this site accusing the person of lying, or working for a competitor, which makes what they say biased and ignorant ..... :rolleyes:

Naven i was anticipating ur response...
Abt cdstore.com.pk What turned out to be mere speculation for an uninformed person like you , turned out to be a nightmare for others :) (CAPTAINAMERICA pls respond :D ) Naven will give you a piece of advice :) Try and understand ENGLISH ( " I was refuting the accusations that I was in some way associated with Indiaweekly ( employee etc. ) ) " If its too much for you to understand ( I have seen ur Jibes at others also.... Lil wonder your posts are ridiculed by ppz here (you know who you are :D ) ) So if you want to progress in that fashion ..please be my guest :)

As for what I said abt Cdstore.com.pk turned out to be true !
Take a Chill Pill and
Enjoy the show :)

*ps :- Naven the rest of your post went over my head ! Maybe you are not well informed abt my other posts vis-a-vis Damaged disks from IW :) Again No use wasting time here arguing with you ... The concerned person/s have been refunded their money or they have been reissued replacement disks etc... which again was hard for you to understand.. Sorry Mate..Better luck next time :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2002 1:00 pm 

sknath wrote:
I brought the DVD.. Jis Desh Mein Ganga Behti Hain (Yashraj) and after watching it I returned it back to him... opened...and asked him to send me Mission Kashmir... Voila..Promptly I get Mission Kashmir in front of my door by the next week... no questions asked :)

Was there anything wrong with the JDMGBH DVD, or did you just return it cos you weren't happy with the quality? Isn't that abusing their returns system? If we all started doing that, then I can see IW going out of business very soon.......

As for IW, I do all my shopping from there (apart from UK releases which I normally get from CDGuru). The reason being that they are helpful, polite and have cheap prices. BUT I'm not knocking any other sites that I haven't tried, and I won't do until I've tried them. I believe its the same situation with CDGuru - a lot of people have problems with them, but my personal experience has been quite good - good service and shipping times.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2002 3:12 pm 

bhaskar wrote:
sknath wrote:
I brought the DVD.. Jis Desh Mein Ganga Behti Hain (Yashraj) and after watching it I returned it back to him... opened...and asked him to send me Mission Kashmir... Voila..Promptly I get Mission Kashmir in front of my door by the next week... no questions asked :)

Was there anything wrong with the JDMGBH DVD, or did you just return it cos you weren't happy with the quality? Isn't that abusing their returns system? If we all started doing that, then I can see IW going out of business very soon.......

As for IW, I do all my shopping from there (apart from UK releases which I normally get from CDGuru). The reason being that they are helpful, polite and have cheap prices. BUT I'm not knocking any other sites that I haven't tried, and I won't do until I've tried them. I believe its the same situation with CDGuru - a lot of people have problems with them, but my personal experience has been quite good - good service and shipping times.

Bhaskar yeah, the print was real awful.... ( I was misled by the "good review" a member here in the forum had given for that DVD and became overzealous)...
And nope I am not abusing that ( and Afzal is aware of that) :) At least I know I am not... If others think that I am abusing it then I really cant do much abt it....

Abt putting down another site even before I tried it.. Bhaskar let me ask you ... Pray tell us why havent you tried CDSTORE.COM.PK ? They had good prices ( the usual stuff that desis look out for ).. but what was it that prevented you from "trying" that out.
Now if pointing out that they sell replicated DVDs as well as outright pirates ( look at their english DVD section ! ) makes some ppl feel I am "putting down" a site.. then so be it mate :) I dont like Desi shopowners who like to take ppl for a ride... and at this point I would like to share something abt IW

Some months back , out of sheer desperation, I had ordered the "GVI" version of Angoor. Now if , as you say Afzal would have felt that I was abusing their returns system, he wouldnt have cared a shit abt it and sent me the DVD... but he told me to wait for a few months as THEY were supposedly releasing that DVD under their own banner !

Bhaskar and others... there are some sites that are ordinary and there are some that are extraordinary.... the difference between them is that Little EXTRA :) ....

Edited By sknath on 1033830813

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2002 6:06 pm 

sknath wrote:

Quote:
And nope I am not abusing that ( and Afzal is aware of that) :) At least I know I am not... If others think that I am abusing it then I really cant do much abt it....

The reason I asked whether you were abusing the system is that you know about the quality of YRF DVDs, especially old ones.......so I find it surprising that someone managed to mislead you :p

Quote:
Abt putting down another site even before I tried it..

Methinks someone is a little paranoid - if you read my post, I haven't implied anything about you - I was talking generally in reply to Naven's post, just saying that I don't put things down before trying them.

Quote:
Pray tell us why havent you tried CDSTORE.COM.PK ? They had good prices ( the usual stuff that desis look out for ).. but what was it that prevented you from "trying" that out.

I haven't tried them yet cos I tend to get rare DVDs of films I really want to watch. Examples are Rockford and Masoom - neither of which are available at CDStore when I ordered them. Hopefully I will be placing an order with them soon (if my student funds allow), and I will definitely let you know how their service is. By the way, don't take this as me praising them - I might find that they are worse than Indiaplaza (my personal worst experience) ??? :oh:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2002 7:05 pm 

i see many things have been said about the subject of this thread. it's my turn now; so listen up folks!!!

http://www.nehaflix.com, they are good, somewhat addictive. i have received good service from them on my last few orders. the initial reason behind trying their service was DVD ANGOOR (GVI), despite the famous quality of GVI DVDs, i was majboor by my heart to see it. Received dvds within 7 days from ordered. As expected, the print turned out to be trash, but too bad so sad, can't ask for return, exchange or refund when i knew the quality of the DVD before hand. other organizations may have exchanged or refunded me for the dvd, but i know they(nehaflix) wouldn't have even though i didn't bother to ask. my common sense says their is difference between organization who makes living out of rentals & sales, and one who just do sales.

My second order that i placed with them, was because my preferred organization didn't have those dvds (for a while). received them within a 7 days once again. everything was fine, but my sahib biwi ghulam didn't work on my f*****n dvd player. words from friend/s here gave me the idea that they have doubt on the genuinity of the dvd i received from neha, later which was cleared when it was obvious that it is just my dvd player that is acting up. i wrote to neha, they offered me exchange and according to their policy, they dont refund the cost to return, too bad so sad. policy is just policy, i like their simple and straight forwardness.

My third order that i placed with them, was because of their "one day sale", couldn't resist and placed the ordered in the greed of prompt shipping. one of my friend has been eagerly waiting to put his hands on that dvd. if i were to have it price matched and 10%off and stuff, honestly, by the time it would be processed and shipped, i would have atleast 2 grandchildren. and again that title wasn't even available on my preferred org.

I can continue, but the main purpose of my post is let those of you know what service i have received from neha, and what you can legitemately expect from them. i wrote to them number of times, and they responded as early as in 40 seconds from the time i clicked on "send" email. they take time to respond to those inquiries which requires some research, if it is anything about the website or service, they respond promptly. they accept payment by credit cards, paypal. i used paypal and mastercard for payment, couple of times, there were delay in shipping for some reason, which i still have to research, other times they did it right way. Everyone has an extraordinary side, you will just have to recognize it.

My post is not to degrade any org, but to say two words about nehaflix to those of you who are interested.

as for others, please carry on!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2002 10:16 pm 

Shuman
I read your comments. It looks like leadership speech and you are trying to "lead" the folks in zulm.net and giving suggestions from your so bad too sad experiences. Why you are suffering so badly? I feel very sorry for you.

Keep it up and carry on.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2002 3:20 am 

aaaye yai yai yai yai....hahahaha....oh man...ppl i just asked a simple question if neha flix is good or not, and after couple of weeks later i come here and i see a war goin on between you guys....lol ....since i started the topic let me now announce the winner.....and the winner of this message board goes to "IW" IndiaWeekly.com...yeeeeeaaaaa...aaaaaoooooo....everyone clap your hands now :) ...some people here are so glued to IW what can i say....well i dont blame them...who wouldnt right...if u get a really nice customer satisfaction, price reduction, made friends with some people up there and mainly you are achieving something that you really want from a store without any hassle, i would probably do the same and you would too i bet :)....you gotta admit it, IW is the BEST place to get your dvds currently because out of a million sites that are out there, it has the cheapest DVD price and the selection is still at large....so you cant really point a finger at them right now unless you got screwd by them and u did not get your wishes come true...anyone out there like that kinda problem and please show us some PROOF because people here dont belive anything else what you say :)....well i got answer to my question so i will stick with IW for now...in the future if there is a dvd that i want to buy and any site carries it maybe cheaper than IW, i will purchase it from there also...well thanx for participating in this form....i appreciate everyones help...ta ta and goodnight....i hope everyone here enjoyed the chit chat with me and some of my aggressive fellow mates...hahahahhahaah..hehehhee....hahahaha...

PS: i am thinkin of promoting IW now....i want to get closer to Afzal or someone in IW....i am making a song especially for them....check this out...others are welcome to support me...i will hook you up with stuff once i get close to him.....hehehehe... :)

Jach Gayi Jach Gayi Indiaweekly...
Badi Sasti Badi Achi Indiaweeklyyyyyyy...
Roj Lagaye Chakar Customer India Weekly ke...
Mil Gayi Mil Gayi Meri DVD.....
Kush Hui Kush Hui Meri Mommy JIIIII ...

For all your DVD needs, Depend on Indiaweekly.com also known as festasy.com and also known as 216.122.236.174

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2002 2:06 am 

Hello all. I have been using Nehaflix for the last year and found them to be pretty good. I agree that their customer service department is great when it comes to emails. Unfortunately, the last order I made (one tamil dvd and one hindi dvd) has not yet reached me - almost 2 months since I placed the order!!!! And the tamil dvd cost me $17 as well! When I repeatedly asked them about it, they told me that the Jacksonville center took a long time to process packages (I live in another part of florida)........ and then after a while when it became clear that my package was lost, they stopped answering my emails!!! This is unpardonable to say the least, especially since they have been so great in the past.

So I guess I WON'T use Nehaflix again, unless they resolve this particular case and send me my DVDs, which I doubt will ever happen. For a while there I preferred Neha to IW, but ever since Afzal has been so nice to me with his personalized email responses, I will stick to IW from now on.