It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2024 3:31 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: www.dvddhamaka.com - ..
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2002 8:22 pm 

Theses folks have good prices for selected dvds... But not sure how genuine they are.

Kashmir Ki Kali - EVP $5.00
Mera Gaon Mera Desh - EVP $5.00
and many others....

ganti wrote:
I just received my order of 15 DEI/EROS disks from dvddhamaka.com for a good price. Although the site does not show it as DEI they most probably have them in stock. Their shipping is $5.99 for the entire order. Not that good for small orders.

ganti, i see you bought dvds from them.. i beleive you got Kashmir Ki Kali DVD from them. Could you kindly comment on that dvd? How is the quality, whether it's genuine EVP DVD or some pirate.. Would really appreciate your input.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2002 8:29 pm 

Shuman,
I haven't purchased any EVP DVDs from them, as they were not listed when I ordered last time. It is always better to talk to them before placing any order.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2002 8:31 pm 

ganti wrote:
Shuman,
I haven't purchased any EVP DVDs from them, as they were not listed when I ordered last time. It is always better to talk to them before placing any order.

Ok. Thanks anyway. Planning to get Mera Gaon Mera Desh, guess i will email them first.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2002 12:19 am 

monizam
Quote:
they have MELA with feroz and sanjay khan with english subtitles for 8.00---indiaweekly is more and has no subtitles.

Does this mean that Indiaweekly sells a different version of Mela? I remember that IW sells Pyar Ishq Aur Mohabbat, but it doesn't have subtitles, yet Nehaflix has it with subtitles. Yet, they both are supposedly Eros releases. Any comments on both Mela and PIAM? Pakweb has something similar in that PBDHH sold as single movie has NO subtitles yet also in pakweb, they have PBDHH available in a 2-in-1 and says that DOES have subtitles. It's these inconsistencies which are confusing and upsetting as well.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2002 2:46 am 

see thats another reason why IW DVDs are cheap...all those $2.99 - $5.99 dvds you see there, make that some of even $10.00, they lack in either DVD Inlets (Chapter Titles, Song Names ETC), Subtitles, Dolby Digital 5.1....if you are a real buyer like me, who wants better quality dvd with every features a dvd should have, then you will buy the dvd that carries all of those above i mentioned....see thats one of the reason why DVDs are pricy in other sites cause some of the same dvd which is in IW, over there, there dvds are high quality packed with everything a dvd should have....if u get a DVD that is just DOLBY DIGITAL, you will get it very cheap and the same DVD that is in DOLBY DIGITAL 5.1, it will be pricy....even some of the recent films that are comming in DVDs are not 5.1 channel....why??? no wonder its cheap....i think the sound quality u get in just DOLBY DIGITAL, u get the same quality in PIRATED dvds as well....so why not buy that, i am sure thats even more cheaper :)

i think i went off subject here....we were talkin about dvddhamaka.com right :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 7:28 pm 

if they don't have a contact number on their website(store) then dispute it with your CC. get your refund. it shouldn't take 3 weeks. if they perhaps ran out of stock, they should notify you and refund your money!