It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2024 11:00 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2001 11:27 pm 

Have any of you ever bought from http://www.erosentertainment.com ? what is the experience ?
For many dvds they have same or less price than IW. for e.g. Saagar is $6.99 there whereas it's $8.99 at IW. Moreover they state that for an order of 5 or more DVDs they offer free S & H which amounts to quite a saving if you are ordering more than 5 dvds. any comments ?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2001 1:31 am 

personally i would be very careful buying from Eros not knowing the quality of transfer or if the movie is complete. so buyers beware just because it cheap it may not be a bargin after all.

lakeshore

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2001 2:44 am 

BjV you can do a price match with IW and you will get that save DVD for 6.29$ !!! and it will be DEI-EROS and not EROS-B4U which you would have got from Eroentertainment ..but I will second Lakeshore there... avoid EROS online shopping at all costs... they need to be discouraged !

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2001 3:37 am 

Again, before people pounce on me (they have called me an Indiaplaza employee before, and criticized me severely for not buying from the cheaper stores they favor), let me just relate my experience with erosentertainment.com

I ordered 7 DVDs from them a month ago. I was happy to find that they arrived within a week (they took 3 days to process the order), but they sent the order via UPS 2nd Day Air. I know their quality of DVDs is probably not as good as DEI (which by the way is also going downhill somewhat these days), but if you need some classics like Guide or Woh Kaun Thi?, they are the place that has them.

The DVDs they sent me were brand new and sealed. There were no problems, except that quality of transfers needed improvement with a couple of titles (again, i cannot blamethe retail center for that).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2001 3:58 am 

Rbalkris u dont not stop at amusing me. But Let me again tell you. You stressing on the words "sealed and new" dvds is not an exclusive property of Indiaplaza or Erosentertainment.

I spoke that way abt Indiaplaza, cos I have had the misfortune of shopping from them...several ppl also have had the same bad experience from shopping from IP..and I am glad I am not the only person here. Maybe you will be careful enuff not to preach ur insinuations ( and I dont care as to what ur profession is...it doesnt bother me !)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2001 3:53 pm 

ErosEntertainment.shit

These folks are super - out of this world to be exact. Fortunately :vangry: , i am among one of them who experienced Eros Entertainment's crap.

I end up paying more for shipping that what they quoted me originally. whoopi!!!

I called them and spent more for the videos than what i could've gotten them locally. :doze:

Never calls back especially when they said they will call back. :sleep:

On shipment of 11 Videos, 3 Videos were defective, that's normal. But getting replacement for them amuses me. :devil: When i called them they said they will replace them REGARDLESS of anything. yet when they send the replacement to me they send me the IDENTICAL items. When i called, they said, we checked and they are fine in our vcr. i dont understand why didn't they just keep it :baaa:

I remember, to my very first email inquiring about the price differences. They FLATLY accused ALL vendors of carrying pirated goods. You will receive quality item ONLY if you purchase items from them. GOD! How did they ever come up with that one, i still wonder!!!!

I can continue like this on and on with their wonderful view of their arse in their service and products. O i forgot to mention they sent me few videos which are copied, copied label. According to them, it's the same thing. :sleep:

ok. now i will stop. if you still haven't got the message. i will leave you folks in your ignorance. have a good one! :p

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2001 5:38 pm 

Thank u guys for the input. Going by the replies I will rather stay away from them than burn my fingers. I think I better stick to IW. And yes skanth u r right when pointing out abt Saagar's price (10% off the lowest price from any competitor).
It was just that I started feeling greedy on the idea of saving on S & H. I think we should suggest IW guys to introduce some kind of tired S & H charges based on the quantity ordered.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2001 5:54 pm 

I must say that people at IW promptly read zulm.net posts. Today I saw them slashing the price of Saagar DVD to $6.99.
Kudos.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2001 6:42 pm 

BJV...as Moses said "Thou shalt not be Tempted..." :D.. Many IP and EROS ent shall come and go but Indiaweekly will stay as Indiaweekly ! & Yeah, they do read Zulm, as they earn their ROZI - ROTI from ppl who visit this site !....unlike others who think that their ROZI ROTI is something which they can take it for granted !

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2001 6:34 pm 

:baaa: :baaa:sknath: Who do you like. So far you are knocking
everyone and everything left, right and center.Carefull when
you open your mouth next time you're spewing your brains
all over town

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2001 12:04 am 

avenger wrote:
:baaa: :baaa:sknath: Who do you like. So far you are knocking
everyone and everything left, right and center.Carefull when
you open your mouth next time you're spewing your brains
all over town

just out of curiosity, what was your other nick that you used to use on the previous forum? cause you dont sound like you are new here. :music:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2001 2:46 pm 

:D Curiosity kills the cat

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2001 4:39 pm 

avenger wrote:
:D Curiosity kills the cat

Thank you for your response!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2001 9:11 pm 

bjv,
i'm with you ip should revise their shipping charges