It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2024 12:09 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2003 8:10 pm 

Its been a long time since I shopped with any online store but one of the last orders I placed was with Nehaflix and their shipment reached me within 2 days - I think they used airborne express to deliver it. I was VERY impressed. I also think that they are currently superior to IW, with whom I have been having problems over the last few months, despite their excellent customer service representatives. I used to like them so much at one time that I didnt even complain when one package didn't reach me. I just went ahead and ordered from them again and didnt even report it just because Afzal was being so nice. But now I've started being more cautious especially in this day and age where its very very difficult to find a genuinely original DVD. I just ordered from Neha and I wrote to them to make sure that what they sent me are originals and not pirates like some of you have experienced from them. Lets hope they are as wonderful with their service this time around!! By the way, what is your experiences with Neha's customer reps? In the beginning they used to get back to you within the day, now since business must be booming, they've become a little slow. Not that Im complaining!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2003 3:15 pm 

Just to keep everyone informed that Nehaflix have got back to the USPS media mail so it takes around 10 days from order to receiving. :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2003 2:06 am 

I ordered from Nehaflix a week ago and got the response they couldn't ship to a different address besides the billing address on my credit card. Now I just moved so I told them it was okay to ship to this different address, yet they said they still couldn't do it. Then I gave them the billing address on my card and they said they still couldn't ship it and sent the exact same email twice. I called several different numbers and never got a live person, the number for JOTI keeps going to voicemail, I left one message but no luck. Anyone order from them lately and have a different name and number to call? I'd like to give them another chance since I had a coupon for free shipping that expired and don't want to re-order and pay for shipping.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2003 3:21 am 

Well looks like they read my previous review. My latest order shipped was by airborne.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2003 2:28 pm 

monizam, you bring back memories.. :D

anyway folks, Have you tried the live chat option in nehaflix. I didn't notice until last night, and was speaking to someone in neha. I too have complains as for not stocking the dvds that i am looking. but they are working on it. and i am not in a rush.

in the past iw may also have had the live chat option as well. so wont be surprise to see that return. :bash: :bash:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2003 4:28 pm 

when i was talking to them they said they are only trying it for a week and looking at the response they said we probly wont do it after this week.
the best thing i like about it was that i asked them when bei will be taking ymh and others they said very soon because their are manufactoring problems and they also suggested to bei to make to movie dvd as well.
they also said a kmg 2 disk will be coming next year and for those people that have problems with dch they said a new one came out a few months ago with the red cover and their are no complaints so far but it is a 1 disk

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2003 12:24 am 

dose anyone know what nehaflix phone# is

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2003 1:43 am 

Please please spell it as Does and not Dose.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2003 5:33 pm 

Is Pyramid has any oneline site about there DVD releases? They have release many classic titles which are not avialble in some places...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2003 8:52 pm 

DVDWhiz wrote:
Is Pyramid has any oneline site about there DVD releases? They have release many classic titles which are not avialble in some places...

http://www.dvdhungama.com has quite a few Pyramid (and Ayngaran and Tamilini) DVDs. I think http://www.themahal.com would have a good selection also.

However, if you want my feelings on their DVDs, see my signature. At least crappy Hindi DVDs from the likes of Samrat and Eros can be bought extremely cheaply, as little as $0.99 on those Eros blowouts. The lowest I've seen Tamil DVDs go is $15.99. Unless you need subtitles, I'd say VCDs of black and white films, bought in India, are a better value.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2003 1:30 am 

You folks, check it out!

- Yashraj titles going for $5.99 - New titles are also in low prices compared to other online retailers - nothing more need not to be said.

Click here to see the Nehaflix's $2.99-$5.99 DVDs.
Click here to see the Nehaflix's New Release DVDs.

any questions :;): :thumbs: :cool:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2003 7:15 am 

i think that the 5.99 yr ones are on real cheap media. Also dose anyone know if aaina is on gold or silver and is there anychance for it to go down

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 3:03 pm 

I must say I was quite impressed by Nehaflix. I used to order at IW, but this time they didn't have in stock the DVDs I wanted.
I ordered at Nehaflix on the 23rd and got the box today, 30th. I must say I live in Switzerland!!! and there was a weekend inbetween. parcel went through FedEx economy and I could track it on FedEx site. Great job!
Only dark spot: one DVD is scratched due to Venus' bad packaging! Impossible to read!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 7:44 am 

Taping the DVD, that's a good idea! Have you already asked Nehaflix to do so?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 7:46 am 

Quote:
I have bought original dvds in a while as too many freezing problems

I bought 2 DVDs from Shemaroo (Mughal-E-Azam and Pakeezah) and both had freezing problems. How come? Is it a transfer problem, encoding, or poor DVD quality?