It is currently Wed Jun 26, 2024 12:29 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2003 1:05 pm 

Whoa! hold on there Mr AAA. Those are fighting words. What is wrong with shuman venting his frustration with IW especially when some of the charges are true. Further, you question his breeding and lamenting on his abusive postings when in fact you are guilty of doing the same thing here! This is a classic case of the pot calling the kettle black. So you are refering this to Afzal and IW, so big deal who gives a shit! :D Get with the program! :nopity: :bangbang:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2003 5:51 pm 

AAA i feel kinda responsible since i started this by asking shuman the question and they way i see it is that he was only expressing his opinion and displeasure with iw. let me tell he is not the only one that got shafted by them and should be allowed to say his piece. what i don't understand is why you are acting all high and mighty and single out him for your wrath. such Animosity and Aggressive behaviour towards him portray you to be uncool. less ofcourse AAA stands for

Aggressive
Arrogant
A--h--e :bash:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2003 5:55 pm 

AAA wrote:
I am writing this post after close observance and reviewing all aspects and specially on abusive words and languages. I do buy DVDs and other products from couple of sites including IW,IP,NX,AMAZON and CDSTORE and do chat in other sites but never came across like one person named him/herself as SHUMAN. Looks like he/she trying to show his/her real face. With his/her tone, I go back to my childhood and remember qoutes from my elders and intellectuals, that those who born by multiple fathers they start barking on people with jealousy. So such example instantly fit people like SHUMAN.

Looks like he/she is frustrated and sick, and extracting the anger and jealousy by using abusive languages despite he/she may call him/herself as an educated. He/She seems to fight on the street, if given a chance instead of by pen/pencil with good humour and examples.

And it is also wise to stay away from trouble because if someone hit on clay then clay will comeback onto him.
I am referring this to Afzal and IW.

Now, I respectfully will ask Ali (the admisnistrator) about abusive words and languages used by the members in this reputed site. Is it allowed?. If allowed then what would be the opinion of other gentle readers, who visit to the site to get feedback of DVD movies etc and ultimately they leave the site with a bitter note after reading filthy comments made by some members.

interesting array of words indeed... glad u aint seen any of my posts... ???

anyway, back to the topic..... i got the disc earlier on today, but my kanjar internet connection is dead so i cant get screengrabs... sorry guys!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2003 9:29 pm 

This is not the first time he used such abusive words publicly.
I called Afzal today and he told me that despite giving him extra care, Shuman was always thankless person and GOD never give an opportunity of wellness who keeps hatred in his/hear heart. Shuman also used to talk abusive word for others sites and manufacturers (not to be named) when he used to talk to Afzal. According to Afzal, he tolerated because Shuman was a customer afterall and he always avoided to comment on his abusive remarks.

Let me tell all of my freind, Afzal never supported me for the post of what I wrote earlier, but I thaught otherwise.

I feel sorry for my writing but at second thaught I found it is right for such people, who is making water dirty for everyone.

Everyone has right to say positively and negatively and indeed critisism is a tonic for improvemet but there is a way to say in this civlized world. One can see the jealousy and hatred in his heart, I mean he lashes to one particular site and person for any matter.

Suppose you are in a seminar and having a chance to criticize and appreciate, what you will do? I am sure you will choose appropirate words in your speech so that suits to all listeners in our civilized society. This way you will be heard and the victim will rectify the matters for the best interest of the society.

I am neither an aggressive nor an arrogant and if it feels then I am sorry. I tried to say inside of one's mind how much he is burnt.

Albert Jr

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2003 10:30 pm 

Yaar, saint is in the house.

and This said is putting me down! It appears that Mr. Albert said everything based on what "according to afzal" and what his (AAA) highness believes. I usually talk about what hits me, not something i want to hit. So no matter what AAA "An Absolute A:)" says, it will not affect me. I am pleased to see that i could affect someone so deeply (even if it is not so pleasing). I truly apologise to triple 'A' if i hurted his feelings and also to those gentle readers.

As for Afzal.... What did he do for me that's outside company policy? why did he do it bud? Anyhow, your words is highly noted about Afzal not supporting your earlier post.

This post reminded me of my first post where i mentioned that IW takes so long to get dvds that is out of order that i would be a grandfather. On that evening i received a phone call from Afzal, very politely calmingly asked me what the hell did i write on zulm. and then very nicely asked me to withdraw my words. I rudely aggresively abusively violently rejected his request saying, i didn't lie or did i. Since that call, i made two purchases from him where he was not so generous (some of us claims that is the way it should be) the way he had been. On top the service degraded. And i am a greedy ass, didn't like the way he represented himself and the service, and i flipped. He tolerated me a lot, may god give him the wisdom to not to tolerate others the way he did to me. I dont tolerate nuisense.

anyway... enough with IW. since you (AAA) are a store owner, you must've got the Kabhi Haan Kabhi Naa on DVD or any new DVD long before any of us. If i may say so on behalf of everyone here, why dont you share screenshots for the gentle audience of zulm. After-all you are a regular viewer of this website, your input can really help. or.. if you want to be abusive on behalf of IW, you are most welcome to PM me.

Edited By shuman on 1063147211

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2003 11:01 pm 

Shumu miyan, and Albert Ji, Ek ne TAHPAD MARA, DOOSRE NE BHI WAAPSI MAEN MAARA!! TOU DONO JAN EK JAISE!! So..

Ab hum kiya bolen!!??? I think, it always PAYS OFF, PLAYING OBJECTIVE..Withdraw statement? I did not quite get that?

If any of you would have OBJECTIVELY raised a GENUINE ISSUE!! Then you would get more sympathy..but any ways...there are better ways to resolve ur grievances..guys!!

Easy!!I am sure, if both of u look back at ur posts, heated one!!you will definately have second thoughts..yaar!

:baaa: :oo: :ohyeh:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2003 1:53 am 

Quote:
I tried to say inside of one's mind how much he is burnt.

How do you figure? Unless you had a previous run in with shuman, or, and perish the thought, you are of course the infamous AFZAL! :D

Anyhow, man you had your say so let it rest now! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2003 2:52 pm 

After reading posts in this thread, I wonder, what are we trying to achieve??
Best Service?? Free DVDs?? Getting Even??
I don’t see a single word on DVD quality issues. To me, top priority goes to DVD quality. With this kind of bickering, our posts have become a laughing stock and have undermined any influence we zulmies might be trying to have on DVD makers to provide us with good quality DVDs.

We do need to revive interest in DVD quality first. Price and quality of retailer’s customer service is of no significance if we are not willing to buy bad quality DVDs to begin with.

Once in a blue moon, a presumably good quality DVD comes out, it’s forgotten and Customer Service issues and our infighting dominate instead.

May be it’s time to revive zulm polls on DVD quality issues and on which retailers we zulmis prefer. If needed, there may be a separate poll on which retailers we hate the most, but keep it constructive and not destructive, personal or insulting.

Rana

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2003 4:51 pm 

Well, not withstanding all the posts by ppz here.. I dont see any point in this discussion.. (Maybe it should be moved to the retailer section of the forum).
As for ''the shafting by IW'', well for those folks.. there is always NehaFlix :)
But for IW shoppers ( like me).. if these ''comments'' made any difference then they wouldnt be opening another retail outlet in DALLAS :p (which makes me wonder.. a store with no phone#, or a B&M store with a phone #)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2003 5:03 pm 

I'll just add few more comments to this discussion, after my previous post..

((((Shumu miyan, and Albert Ji, Ek ne TAHPAD MARA, DOOSRE NE BHI WAAPSI MAEN MAARA!! TOU DONO JAN EK JAISE!! So..

Ab hum kiya bolen!! I think, it always PAYS OFF, PLAYING OBJECTIVE..Withdraw statement? I did not quite get that?

If any of you would have OBJECTIVELY raised a GENUINE ISSUE!! Then you would get more sympathy..but any ways...there are better ways to resolve ur grievances..guys!!

Easy!!I am sure, if both of u look back at ur posts, heated one!!you will definately have second thoughts..yaar!)))

**** For a person, Like SHUMAN..Whom, I think, very highly about and respect to comedown to use this kinda language was a real surprise to me..seems that he was really pissed off on iw.com...?

Then Mr. Albert, confronted with same kinda attribute..well, it seems like he was really PISSED OFF by SHUMU>>?

IMHO...just for things, re bad customer service by an e tailer/person, loosing ur sensibility and coming down to these kinda LANGUAGE is UNSUITABLE/UNWARRANTED/UNDESIRABLE/UN DECENT...

There are other ways of venting ur frustration..in a bit more civilized way...imho..

Re iw.com..they r BIG COMPANY..and expanding, as S.K. Nath said..they will continue having customer service problems, ongoing, as it is very difficult to satisfy every one, and some of unsatisfied fellows wont be sensible all the time..this time, it was surprisingly shumu, next time, might be some one else?

BUT..again..Using this OBJECTIVE FORUM, with BAD LANGUAGE..is ABSOLUTELY UNJUSTIFIED!!

***BTW..for EROS and LULLA only, it is JAYAZ, for others, NAJAYAZ

:baaa: :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2003 5:05 pm 

arsh wrote:

& Dadlani of VS... and all the other -ani's of those shit DVD companies

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2003 5:46 pm 

sknath wrote:
arsh wrote:

& Dadlani of VS... and all the other -ani's of those shit DVD companies

bravo, bravo remember this adage whats good for the goose is good for the gander keep this dear in your discriminating bleeding hearts :O :p :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2003 7:32 pm 

Now..it seems like TAINTED THREAD to post KHKN shots!!

Well..DVD is CONFIRMED, WS/ANAMORPHIC/PROG...go for it..very vibrant transfer, comparative to shemaroo..EYE PLEASING..

If ali, or LEGEND, can help me find the SHEMAROO SHOTS, then I can grab, comparing shots..thnx :baaa:

found it..stay tuned..legend..

Edited By arsh on 1063308988

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2003 7:39 pm 

arsh wrote:
Now..it seems like TAINTED THREAD to post KHKN shots!!

I agree.
Please post screen shots in a new thread.

Rana

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2003 8:06 pm 

i agree about posting screenshots. :O
anyway, arsh bhai.. i managed to locate your shemaroo screenshots.

Click Here! for comparison with BEI/DEI Version :)

Edited By urbanlegend on 1063331065

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next