It is currently Wed Jun 26, 2024 12:58 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2004 8:16 pm 

Hi,

I bought from Erosentertainment.com the DVD American Desi, but it is defective when you jump from one chapter to the other, and the special features also have problems.

Did anyone ever tried to return a DVD to erosentertainment.com? If so, did you get a good service? Did they send you a new DVD right away?

In other words, should I keep the DVD? The movie is OK if I don't jump chapters to go to specific scene for example.

Post subject: ha ha
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2004 8:23 pm 

monizam, pls advise him, lol, what he should do with this jumping jack american desi? how abt a big laugh! :D :lol:

Post subject: Re: ha ha
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2004 8:28 pm 

arsh wrote:
monizam, pls advise him, lol, what he should do with this jumping jack american desi? how abt a big laugh! :D :lol:

Arsh, do you mean I should stick with this DVD?? Does Eros entertainment provide such a bad after sale service?

Post subject: Re: ha ha
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2004 8:41 pm 

Luc Labelle wrote:
arsh wrote:

Arsh, do you mean I should stick with this DVD?? Does Eros entertainment provide such a bad after sale service?

Luc, I guess Arsh was getting even with Monizam about another toic in another thread regarding freezing discs.

Whether you return this DVD to EROS is your choice. Consider the cost of postage, and uncertainty wheher you will get any exchange or refund??

Lately, freezing DVDs (cheap media) has been a serious problem. We all have experienced freezing discs. Before you build too big a collection, you should make yourself aware of the fauty media issues. Soon you'll know what I mean.

Rana

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2004 9:41 pm 

Freezing media is the asian version of them self destructing (limited play) DVDs that disney have on trial.....NOT

Its a case of shoddy goods from shoddy companies. You proabbaly have better chance of splitting an atom using a tweezer and a microscope from Argos than you do of getting Eros to sort the matter out.

If you are in the UK I would report them to trading standards.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2004 11:34 pm 

you should at least get happy that you received it :D :lol: :D

Eros is the Worst Worst place to purchase DVDs :? don't handle sales quickly how in the hell they going to handle returns :evil:

I ordered one DVD before 2 months ago didn't receive it till month and told them to cancel the order and it still shows to be shipped out and havent refuneded money, still I ordered another one, it's almost month and still to be shipped.

rather go somewhere else :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2004 3:47 am 

Quote:
rather go somewhere else

Absolutely! I would go to IW they have some goodies all wrapped in cellophane just waiting for the right person
:D

Post subject: HMMM!! FUNNY
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2004 11:29 pm 

very funny, ofcourse, he is not LUCKY as you r, that had opportunity to have ALTERNATIVE option!!

lets BOMB EROS/CINABELLA too

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2004 7:09 pm 

The only thing i notice with erosentertainment.com customer service (returns/exchange/refunds) is that they dont have one.

dont know about others, but reply to main email address never seemed to go through. whenever you will ask for refund. They will send an special email stating to reply within 3 days to get the refund. But for me it never made to other end.

Had good experience with sales, item shows up pretty fast at my door.

:) :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :x :twisted: