It is currently Wed Jun 26, 2024 1:15 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2003 12:09 pm 

ok guys....any rental site worth checking out? I have been with Indofilms for over 2 years. they were ok till about the last couple of months....they have NOT added a single new release to their collection...clear indications of all not being well with their health.....i would like to try out some other options at this point....any ideas ?

...here's a copy of their reply to my query.....

"Hello,

This is in response to your email concerning new titles. At the moment, we are in the midst of negotiations with our distributors over DVD pricing. The better the prices we are able to secure, the more titles and copies of these titles we are able to purchase, a benefit which gets passed directly to you, the customer, in greater availability and less waiting time for your favorite titles.

Due to these negotiations however we have unfortunately had to wait on making some new purchases. We greatly apologize to you the customer for this inconvenience, and assure you that we are trying our best, even to the point of possibly switching distributors, in order to meet the needs of you our customers. Please bear with us while we undergo this process.

We greatly appreciate your business and your patience.

Regards,

Customer Service
IndoFilms
"

standard customer support shit from a ship that seems sinking.....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2003 4:51 pm 

try http://www.1800imall.com. If you do decide to join, can you please mention that you were referred by vellanr.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2003 8:50 pm 

I live in Canada therefore have never rented from online shops but never heard any comment on Indiaweekly.com as a rental place? Anyone ever tried them? How do they compare to others?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2003 11:42 pm 

I have been renting from desicompany.com for about 6 months now and no complains yet. Good service and my DVDs arrive by thursday or Friday and I get to keep them for 7 days. Also get a free rental with every two DVDs I rent. They only stock orginal DVDs which is mainly why I rent from them!!

Edited By ksingh on 1067643780

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2003 10:12 pm 

I've rented from Desicompany also. Rental discs come quickly. However, has anyone had any problems getting their "refundable" $20 back? I've decided to end my rental account with them, but am having problems getting the refund. I emailed them numerous times, no response. Next, I'll call/write (snail mail) them.

Thanks.