It is currently Sat Jun 15, 2024 8:53 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2002 10:26 pm 

The sample of Kadhal Virus I have posted here and a couple of other forums seems to have been quite successful which proves that music can transend into any part of the world, regardless of foriegn lyrics.

Below are three further tracks from forthcoming Tamil films, that have really becoming chart-toppers within the Indian youths.

A.M. Ratnam's RUN mp3

This track is taken from the already released action film "RUN" which is having a great box-office run and has made A.M. Ratnam one of the most successful producers this year. The track music is by Vidyasagar, and is a mixture of rock and Indian urban beats.

Priyadarshan's Leesa Leesa MP3

This track is taken from PRIYADARSHAN's forthcoming thriller Leesa Leesa, and is has urban south Indian flavors to it. This track will no doubt be used in a Hindi film some time in the future. The music is by Harris Jayaraj (Minnale).

Mani Ratnam's Five Star MP3

The last track is taken from Mani Ratnam's lastest film production 5 Star, and features Timberland and Music Director Anuradha Siram rewoking on the track "We Need A Resolution". This track has gone down big time in Tamil underground clubs in both the UK and USA, and has introduced the concept of sampling from Hip-Hop tracks (with the owner's permission). Word is that Big Pimpin by Jay-Z (a popular track in Tamil Naidu) will be sampled in a forthcoming Tamil soundtrack.

Music should hold no borders with anyone, and hopefully you guys will listen to these top tracks...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2002 2:17 am 

All the songs from Run and Leysa Leysa can be heard at Tamil Beat.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2002 3:06 am 

these songs sounds more like remixes just w/o the english crap they put on....like anil kapoor said in the movie "Taal", "REMIX....REMIX WO HOTA HAI, KI KISI KA BHI BANAYA HUA GANA PAKADIYE, YA CHURA LIJIYE...PHIR USME CHAAR NAI SAAS UNDER DALIYE....PHIR USE RECORD KIJIYE, REMIX KIJIYE AUR PHOOLMARI BANJAYIYE...HE HE HE HEEE...HEEE HEE HEHAAAAA..." :) .....i do not find these songs that great...they are outdated....i know better dj's that can remix well and plus u hear these mixes in hindi/punjabi first and after listining to that, u get bored with it...the part u said "music can be transend in any part of the world", yes you are very right...oviously the person who made this song, if its A.R. Rehman or any music director, he is using someone elses beat to be big/popular....i guess they are running out of beats, so now they are testing with western music...same here with hip-hop artists....nothing sounds good any more.....rem. that song Truth Hurts came out with Addictive feat Rakhim remixed with asha's, "Kaliyo Ka Chaman".....doesn't even make sense....well i guess its a quick way to get rich....dam i wish i had a turn tables, i'll be # 1 on the billboard :) hehehe....

PS: btw are u new to this man....u just found out music can be rippied and put it in any part of worlds songs....hehehe...man we got dj's now mixing with malayalam songs, bengali songs and god knows how many other languages.....