It is currently Thu Sep 19, 2024 12:18 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 132 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2002 5:24 pm 

Rana ji!! u r making progress!!POSTING SCREEN CAPS!! way to go! Rana!!

DASTAK..is very HARD to find? does any body has a disc that says ERos and DEI as author of dvd on the back..SARGAM and MANCHALI r GOOD ONES!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2002 6:54 pm 

Anil, I checked and found only 2 exclusions in your list (as compared to my list):

Jaadugar
Kanoon Apna Apna

Another one as mentioned above is DASTAK (Sushmita Sen) which is extremly rare but it did exist as recently as 2 months ago on Jolly's site.
Another one missing is GHARDWAR.

Surprise is GHARWALI BAHARWALI. Is it really DEI??

Anil, it will be great if you could add these titles in your posted list (mine is no where as close to complete as yours)

Thanks.

Rana

P.S.
Kanoon Apna Apna is a real nice movie.

Edited By rana on 1036005884

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2002 7:35 pm 

'gharwali bahawali' was never a DEI dvd, it was Video Sound dvd and was done my Super Digital. Video Sound, as far as i know was never associated with DEI (pity).

anil
it is not Mission Impossible
it is Mission Bollywood, or at least that is what i remeber the title to be

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2002 9:46 pm 

Congress,
I have also procured this dvd(Kareeb), but not watched yet. A while back browsed through it. It's an average DEI quality for a relatively new movie. May be looks ok on an average display but I am not happy with the PQ as it has lot of grain to it as well of DVNR and other problems.
Again if you like the movie you know the drill.

Edited By ganti on 1036014401

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2002 10:00 pm 

dvd_pankhaa wrote:
'gharwali bahawali' was never a DEI dvd, it was Video Sound dvd and was done my Super Digital. Video Sound, as far as i know was never associated with DEI (pity).

Un-official releases are never openly announced. May be GWBW was DEI at some time. Anil can clear this if he does have a DEI version.

Rana

Edited By rana on 1036015261

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2002 1:13 am 

Thanks for the corrections and emissions. GHARWALI BAHARWALI is a Video Sound title. Mission Impossible is Mission Bollywood.
I searched the list on DVD issuer field in my excel spreadsheet. Probably made a typo in GHARWALI BAHARWALI field. Sorry.
Rana, I am also happy to know that there are a few more DEI titles. I’ll add these to my list.
Thanks again guys.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2002 2:52 am 

guys, can some body, give us, DEI's list and rana's prog list in PDF..downloadable form?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2002 4:18 am 

Guys r u talking about this SARGAM by DEI?
http://www.indiancdstore.com/ViewDetails.asp?p_id=408

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2002 6:14 am 

arsh wrote:
guys, can some body, give us, DEI's list and rana's prog list in PDF..downloadable form?

arshji,

i created a test pdf file for you now, will make a decent one shortly which everyone can treasure. to download the pdf file, right click on pdf file and left click on 'save target as'.. or you can left click on it, and it will open the pdf file on the browser you are usingas long as an acrobat reader is installed on the machine.

by the way, i didn't understand what you meant by prog list; all i will do is list up all dvds in alphabetical order with cast info, year and whether it was eros/dei or dei's own.

let me know if there is anything else you want me to add. :baaa:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2002 1:25 pm 

ganti wrote:
Congress,
I have also procured this dvd(Kareeb), but not watched yet. A while back browsed through it. It's an average DEI quality for a relatively new movie. May be looks ok on an average display but I am not happy with the PQ as it has lot of grain to it as well of DVNR and other problems.
Again if you like the movie you know the drill.

Thanks Ganti for the info...unfortunately I have the Eros version and I wonder if the DEi version is any better and since I am a Vinod Chopra fan I wondering if I should get it! Phew!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2002 2:34 pm 

Congress,
I have sent some screen shots to Ali. By the way Kareeb has a lively 5.1 sound track.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2002 2:42 pm 

shuman wrote:
by the way, i didn't understand what you meant by prog list;

I think he means the temporary list in this thread:
http://www.zulm.net/cgi-bin....;st=160

In this list there are some 230 of my DVDs identified as Progressive, Pseudo-Progressive and Thoroughly Interlaced DVDs.

Rana

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2002 2:46 pm 

anil wrote:
GHARWALI BAHARWALI is a Video Sound title.

VS-SuperDigital (not VS alone) GWBW is progressive.
Anil, can you confirm Manchali and SARGAM by DEI and post their cover scans if you can or e-mail it to Ali for posting.

Thanks.

Rana

P.S.
Arsh, SARGAM link that you gave shows as WEG DVD. I think there was only one SARGAM movie.

Edited By rana on 1036075825

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2002 4:36 pm 

Yes!! rana!! it is WEG! but I just wanted to CONFIRM with ANIL, that this is the MOVIE he is talking about from DEI! as u can see, some of WEG titles are done by DEI too! so Who knows??? :baaa:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2002 4:39 pm 

Thanks SHUMAN!! I meant was RANA's List , identifying titles into diff categories, prog..interlaced!! I think, he should be able to send you his SPREAD SHEET! he might still have to do a fINAL touch up, in QUALITY CATEGORIZATION?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 132 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next