It is currently Thu Sep 19, 2024 1:17 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2002 5:43 pm 

Could someone please post a review or some screenshots from the DEi/Eros version of Baazigar? Thanks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2002 6:08 pm 

Collector,
I think it is about the same or little better than Raja Hindustani, which may be below than the average DEI standards. I am sure some one will definitely post the screen grabs.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2003 11:27 pm 

Dear Ali, Arsh, urbanlegend/all

I've been trying for the past 2 months or so to get the DEI/EROS version of "Baazigar", so far to no avail, any suggestion, could you guys put some screenshots from the DEI/EROS title and compare it with the EROS/B4u title, since I find the chances of getting the DEI title pretty slim, so might have to settle for EROS/B4U .
Thanks,
Haroon.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2003 11:53 pm 

will do so, yaar!! ASAP!

Let me ask? legend first, so no DUPLICATES?

Edited By arsh on 1050538557

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2003 6:50 pm 
Site Admin

Shots from Eros/DEI DVD of Baazigar - thanks to Arsh;

Ali

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2003 7:06 pm 

harry_rasul,
Try IndianCDStore.com. I am not sure how they are doing at present, but used to be very reliable but slow.

http://12.241.220.173/cdstore....terEBC=

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2003 9:29 pm 

Zulmis, Ali/Arsh/

Thanks for the screenshots. I don't think EROS/B4U will be anywhere close to this. Ganti, thanks for helping me out. I have already checked the IndianCDstore website, as far as their DEI/EROS title list goes, they seem to be out of stock, with pretty much all of their DEI/EROS list.
ANy other suggestions where I could find the DEI/EROS of Baazigar.
Thanks,
Haroon.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2003 9:39 pm 

Did u Check, with afzal @iw.com, if he can get for u, I think, JEET got a couple titles from, nehaflix, e mail, both, If no luck, then we will go for PLAN B!!

afzal bhaii!! if u r reading, pls see, if u can help, apna harry!!

Edited By arsh on 1050615891

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2003 10:05 pm 

yes, harry, contact afzal first and see if he can get it for u. Possibly, he already has it. I ordered border, pardes, and satya, couple weeks ago, all three DEI/EROS. And, he already had it in stock. And, if he can't get it, then e-mail nehaflix. Theres a good chance they might have it. And, if they do have it, when u order, Just put "send me the dei version only" in comments. I'm not 100% sure they might have it, but its worth trying.
And, btw, this version is much better than the EROS/b4u one. I have the b4u version, unfortunatelly. The picture is grainy, 2 ch. sound, no chapter index, etc. I'm sure the DEI version was the source used for that one, as with maybe all the EROS/B4U dvds. alright, well, good luck man.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2003 2:39 pm 

Dear Arsh, Jeet

Thanks for all your help. I have already sent quite a few e-mails to Indiaweekly, in reference to Afzal, but some lady Mridu from Indiaweekly keeps responding, and she does not seem that helpful. What is the best way to get in touch with Afzal. As far as nehaflix, I have asked them before, they don't seem to have it.
Arsh, what was plan B. Is there a another way to get gold of DEI/EROS version.
Thanks,
Haroon.

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 8:56 pm 

How many versions of Baazigar are out?

Recently someone posted a version of Baazigar on BWT that looks like this....it is from a 2 in 1 with Darr released by Vanilla Music

Last week I dwnloaded a version of Baazigar that looks like this, I'm assuming it was from EROS?

The one I downloaded has a different Menu than the Eros/Dei post above though....

The first one is encoded in CCE and the second is not...which one looks better? I would say the first....

-Munna

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 9:54 pm 

naqvi225 wrote:
How many versions of Baazigar are out?

There have been three versions of Baazigar released on DVD - Eros/DEI, Eros/B4U and Madhu.

The screenshot from the 2-in-1 DVD came from the DEI print, while the one with the different menu shot is from the B4U DVD. I haven't seen the Madhu version, but I doubt that it's any good.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 2:57 am 

Let me just say that I was pissed off when I saw those Eros/DEI screenshots of Baazigar. I got the Eros (/B4U) version, and it was utter, unspeakable HORSE-shit. DEI's looks (expectably) stellar. Thank god I got DEI's release of Darr.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 9:06 pm 

I order the DEI / Eros DVDs for Baazigar, and Mohra. These two DVDs should arrive to me next week. Each DVD was $6.49 from India Plaza compared to India weekly at 9.99 for the B4u versions, and Neha flix at $6.00 dollars for the Madhu verison of Baazigar, and B4u version of Mohra.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 9:55 pm 

ksingh saab,

I don't know if you'll get the DEI/EROS versions' of the movie from Indiaplaza. Their pictures on the site are decieving. Did you mention DEI/EROS in the billing, or in an e-mail.